Thursday, October 2, 2014

Friday, August 5

I wake up all jittery again this morning.  It is driving me crazy.  I don't have time to go for a bike ride today since I slept late after getting up so early yesterday.

There are only a couple kids today, which is good, because my dad is supposed to get released from the hospital today, some time after dialysis.

For the morning, Sara takes the kids to the park, and I water the garden I didn't get to earlier. I give the kitchen counter a good cleaning and start lunch.  Once we are done with lunch, I tell Sara to go.  She needs to get things ready for my dad to come home. 

I find out my dad is going to stay in the hospital another day, after having a rough time a dialysis.  I plan on going to visit him, but end up staying home.  I am till feeling jittery in the evening.  I take this as a sign that I should take it easy and go to be early.

   

No comments:

Post a Comment